From APPLYING to ARRIVAL
The University welcomes all international applicants for study and research. If you would like to enroll, you should to do following:
1. Complete and sign an Application Form and send it to us by e-mail together with the good quality color scan (600 dpi resolution) of:
- Document of previous education mentioned in the Application Form
- International Passport (page with photo)/
On receiving your documents we will send you the Admission Guide with all details of your admission process.
2. Prepare a Complete Applicants File to be taken to Kazan:
- properly legalized documents of your previous education starting from school (certificates, diplomas, degrees, etc)
NOTE: You Certificates/Diplomas with Transcripts/ Supplements must be firstly legalized in the Foreign Affairs Ministry of the country where you obtained them and then in the Russian Consulate in that country. Alternatively, for countries, the participants of the Hague Convention, the documents mentioned must be legalized by Apostille.
- a medical card, including AIDS test;
- 6 black and white photographs 3 cm x 4 cm.
3. Arrange you arrival to Kazan 2-3- days before your course begins. You will be met by KNRTU-KAI International Relations representative.